High School Volunteer Program
Aspire's high school volunteer program is a great way to get work experience, make a difference in your community, and earn service hours while helping our students with math, reading, and homework.
You’ll help 3rd-8th grade students with homework, reading, and math support during our daily afterschool program. We are especially looking for help once a week, Monday through Thursday, for one hour between 3:30 pm and 6 pm.
Aspire’s six-week summer learning camp serves students in 3rd-8th grades. During this time, high school volunteers provide reading, math, tutoring support, and help with special projects around STEM, art, and the year’s camp theme. High school volunteers are asked to serve at least once per week and will receive a certificate with the successful completion of their hours.
Available Summer Volunteer Days & Hours
- Mornings (3 hours) 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Tutoring (1 hour) 10 AM to 11 AM
- Lunch help (1.5 hours) 11:30 AM to 1 PM
- Afternoons (3 hours) 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Special interest guild help (Wednesdays only from 2 to 3 PM)